EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Alice’s Tasty Roasted Zucchini
ALICE’S TASTY ROASTED ZUCCHINI
1-2 medium zucchinis, cut into small or medium chunks
1 of each color of mini peppers (yellow, orange, red)
1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and minced
1 red onion, chopped or sliced
½ c. fresh pico de gallo
Salt/black pepper to taste
½-1 t. red pepper flakes
1 t. dried Italian seasoning
Fresh lemon juice (juice of 1-2 lemons, depending on how lemony you like it)
- In a bowl, combine the cut zucchini, peppers, onions and pico.
- Add the salt, pepper, pepper flakes, Italian seasonings. Mix well.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well.
- Spray a baking pan with PAM.
- Spread the zucchini over the pan evenly.
- Preheat oven 425 and roast zucchini for 8-10 minutes. Stir halfway through cooking time.
*Good warm, cold or room temp.
Sometimes I top with seasoned peeled shrimp. Cover with foil and let bake for about 5-8 minutes, remove foil and let roast for another 5-8 minutes. Depends on size of your shrimp.