If u haven’t watch LSU Women Basketball games, you should. They are 20-0. Angel is…
Alice's Spicey Rice Pilaf
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- ¼ c. prepared horseradish
- 1 qt. water
- 2 c. converted rice
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 c. snow peas, cut into pieces
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine water, horseradish and rice in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until water is absorbed.
- In skillet, heat olive oil.
- Saute bell pepper, mushrooms and snow peas until tender-crisp.
- Stir in rice and season to taste.
- Serve immediately.
*****If you are in a hurry, you can substitute Uncle Ben’s Wild Rice Package that you cook in 90 seconds. You can do steps 3-5 and add rice to it. I would just omit the horseradish in this process. You can also sub any veggies you like or just do straight up rice.