Have a great day and be safe!
Alice’s Monterey Jack Salsa
|Alice's Monterey Jack Salsa|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 (4-oz.) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 (3 ¼-oz.) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) container pico de gallo
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 whole tomatoes, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Mexicorn, drained
- 2 c. Monterey Jack/Colby cheese or Mexican blend cheese, grated
- 1c. Italian dressing or ½ jar of Mrs. Renfro’s Black Bean Salsa or Green Salsa
- Chopped parsley or cilantro, garnish
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
***This will keep up to 2 weeks. Great side for guacamole, tacos, etc.
This Post Has 0 Comments