|Celeste's Fresh Guacamole and Chips|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 4-6 ripe avocados
- 3-4 minced jalapenos, add more if you want more heat
- Juice of 3-4 ripe limes
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- In a bowl, place peeled avocados and with a potato masher, mash until it is well mixed and pureed.
- Add the jalapenos, juice and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If you are serving later, you may want to squeeze additional lime juice across top to keep avocado from turning brown.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
****A nice side with this is Alice’s Monterey Jack Salsa.