Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Alice's Marinated Crab Claws and Mushrooms|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Alice's Marinated Crab Claws and Mushrooms
- 2-3 (8-oz.) carton fresh whole mushrooms, cleaned
- 2-3 lbs. crab claws, drained and seasoned with salt, red/black pepper/garlic powder
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 jar capers, drained, optional
- 1 jar white onions, drained, optional
- 1 jar stuffed green olives, drained, optional
- 1 can pitted medium black olives, drained, optional
- 2 pkgs. dry Good Season Italian dressing mix
- Place all of the above in a large bowl with a lid.
- large bottle Italian dressing
- large bottle Caesar dressing
- ½ c. olive oil
- c. white wine vinegar
- T. dried thyme
- T. dried basil
- T. Dijon mustard
- T. garlic sauce
- T. creole mustard
- large bottle Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco to taste
- Mix all ingredients well. Pour over the ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Let marinade for at least 24-36 hours. Stir 2-3 times a day. Add any seasoning if needed.
- When ready to serve, drain off the marinade (SAVE THE MARINADE FOR OTHER USES). Serve with toothpicks.
*****You can use other seafoods like shrimp, crawfish and other veggies. Let your imagination run wild.