Alice's Creamy Cole Slaw
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1-2 bags of store bought cole slaw (I like to use the traditional slaw and angel hair slaw)
- 1 medium onion, minced
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 c. low fat or fat free Miracle Whip
- ¼ c. white vinegar
- 1 t. celery seed
- 1 t. dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, add cole slaw.
- In another container, mix all the ingredients except salt and pepper. Mix until well blended.
- Pour over cole slaw. Season to taste. Chill before serving.
*****Salad best when made at least a day ahead. When you serve if you find there is too much liquid, just drain it off.