Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
12 T. butter
2 c. sugar
1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
2/3 c. evaporated milk
½ c. canned pumpkin
1 ½ t. pumpkin pie spice
½ t. ground cinnamon
1/8 t. ground nutmeg
1 (12-oz.) pkg. white chocolate morsels
1 ½ t. vanilla
2 c. chopped roasted pecans
- Line a 13×9” baking dish with parchment paper.
- Let the paper extend over the sides of dish.
- Spray with PAM all over the paper. Set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, bring butter, sugars, milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and nutmeg to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly with a whisk, until mixture reaches 240 on a candy thermometer (soft-ball stage).
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate morsels and vanilla.
- Whisk gently until all is melted and smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish and let cool completely.
- Using the hangover edges of paper, list the cooled fudge from the pan.
- Cut into squares and refrigerate in airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze.