EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
|The Margarita|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- Coarse kosher salt
- Lime wedge
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- ½ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pour a thin layer of salt into a small saucer.
- Wet outside rim of the margarita glass with the lime wedge.
- Holding glass by stem, rotate the rim in salt. You want the salt coating only on the outside rim.
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway full with ice cubes.
- Add tequila, Cointreau and lime juice. Shake well.
- Strain mix into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with wedge of lime.
This Post Has 0 Comments