EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Fresh Raspberry/Lemonade Iced Tea
|Fresh Raspberry/Lemonade Iced Tea|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- Crystal Light Raspberry Iced Tea (Instant Mix)
- Crystal Light Lemonade (Instant Mix)
- 1 lemon, 1 lime, 1 orange (sliced)
- Ice cubes
- Depending on how much you want to make: Mix equal parts of the raspberry iced tea and lemonade (it does not have to be Crystal Light—use what brand you like most) in a large pitcher or gallon jug.
- When ready to serve, put slices of lemon, lime and orange in bottom of serving pitcher and fill pitcher halfway with ice.
- Pour raspberry/lemonade mix over the ice.
- Serve in glasses that are filled with ice.
*****If you do not think you will be serving the mixture quite readily do not put ice in the pitcher, as this will water it down. I have found that this is a popular drink so it moves pretty fast. You can also garnish with fresh mint.
This Post Has 0 Comments