CREAMIEST ORANGE DREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE1 c. Greek yogurt2/3 c. ice cubes½ c. chopped peeled ripe mango,…
|Tangy and Peppery Roasted Brussels Sprouts|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Tangy and Peppery Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 (16-oz.) bag of fresh Brussels sprout, cut in half
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt, black pepper
- ¼ c. Sriracha sauce
- ¼ c. citrus flavored reduced balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Clean and half the Brussels sprout.
- In a bowl, combine the sprouts, red onion and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the Sriracha and balsamic sauces over the veggies.
- Mix well.
- Place in roasting dish that is sprayed with PAM.
- Place in 350 oven and roast until golden and tender.
- When serving, sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.