Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 large bag of corn chips, broken into pieces
- 1 (16-oz.) container of frozen Taco Meat.
- Black Bean/Yellow Rice or 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-oz.) container of Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1 bag of Mexican Blend Grated Cheese
- 2 boxes of Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- Green Onion, chopped
- Spray your baking pan with PAM. I used 2 disposable aluminum round cake pans.
- Place broken corn chips into bottom of pans.
- Cover this layer with the Taco Meat.
- Then cover this with the black bean/yellow rice mix or just plain black beans.
- Lay the greek yogurt next.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Prepare the 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix as directed on box.
- Layer this over the cheese. You will not use all of the cornbread mix. You can save it and make hush puppies.
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Let sit for 10 before slicing.
*****Wrap in foil and freeze. Thaw in refrigerator and keep wrapped to heat in oven at 350. Serve with a nice big salad.