Sun- Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Party Cups
|Sun- Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Party Cups|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 (4-oz.) jar Targil Sun-Dried Tomato Halves
- 2 T. olive oil
- 6 oz. plain or flavored goat cheese (prefer log type, but crumble type will work)
- 2 t. sea salt
- 1 T. Targil Ground Four Peppercorn Melange
- Fresh basil
- Cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1 can refrigerated roll of pizza dough or
- 1 (12-oz.) can refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- In food processor, place all ingredients for the spread except bread part. Pulse until well blended and smooth.
- If using pizza dough, roll out into one flat piece. Take a small biscuit cutter and make your rounds. Spread some of the cheese spread on it.
- Place a cherry tomato on top that has been halved and on top of that place a piece of basil.
- If using the biscuit, take the 10 biscuits out of can and split those into halves.
- In a mini muffin tin, spray with PAM.
- Spread out the biscuit half, and drop into muffin tin.
- Place about 2 t. of the cheese spread in the biscuit.
- Both the pizza or biscuit, will bake in 375 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
*****The sun-dried tomato/goat cheese spread is great as a sandwich spread.
This Post Has 0 Comments