Stuffed Piquante Peppers
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- Assorted colors of the piquant peppers (green, red, yellow)
- These are usually found in supermarkets that have a nice deli section. They are usually with the olives, etc. in the salad part. They are already cored and pitted. So easy to pick up and stuff.
- 1 (5.2-oz.) container Boursin herbed cheese or your favorite herbed creamed cheese.
- Finely chopped fresh chives
- If peppers are fresh and not cored, wash, core and set aside.
- Place the cheese in a small baggie, squeeze the cheese down to bottom of bag. Snip the end with scissors and squeeze the cheese into the peppers.
- Place on serving dish.
- Garnish with finely chopped chives.
*****This is a very quick appetizer to make. I always try to have the ingredients on hand and just do them quickly if unexpected guests come.