Seven Layer Greek Dip with Chips
|Seven Layer Greek Dip with Chips|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 (8-oz.) carton soft cream cheese
- 1 t. dillweed
- 1 t. Greek seasoning
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 2 t. lemon juice
- 1 c. hummus (plain or your favorite flavor)
- 1 c. baba ganoush (optional)
- 1 c. seeded diced cucumber
- 1 c. seeded diced tomato
- ½ c. chopped black olives
- ⅓ c. chopped green onions
- ½ c or more of crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ c. chopped parsley
- Veggies, crackers or chips
- With mixer, blend cream cheese, dillweed, Greek seasoning, garlic and lemon juice.
- Spread in bottom of pie plate or shallow plate.
- Mix the hummus and baba ganoush (optional) and spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with cucumber, tomato, olives, onions, cheese and parsley.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
******If you want to make ahead, do everything except step 4. Refrigerate the layered part as much as 2 days ahead. You can prep the remaining ingredients and put in separate Ziploc bags and refrigerate. Drain the excess juice that accumulates from the chopped items before placing on top of hummus layer.
This Post Has 0 Comments