Good Morning Foodies!Okay, I know that some of you are in the mind set of…
ROSEMARY ROASTED LAMB WITH GREEN BEANS AND POTATOES
1 ¾-2 lb. boneless lamb leg roast
3 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1” wedges
1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
3 c. fresh green beans, trimmed and cleaned
2 T. quick-cooking tapioca, crushed
2 T. honey
2 T. fresh lemon juice
1 T. fresh rosemary
2 T. minced garlic
Salt, freshly ground black pepper
Extra rosemary sprigs, garnish
- Trim fat from meat. Coat large nonstick skillet with PAM. Heat skillet. Season and brown meat on all sides. Set aside.
- Coat a 4 qt. crock pot with PAM.
- Place potatoes in cooker, then onions and top with green beans. Season.
- In bowl, combine tapioca, honey, lemon juice, chopped rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over veggies in crock pot.
- Top with meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours or on HIGH for 2 ½-3 hours.
- Remove met from cooker and slice meat.
- Arrange meat and veggies on serving platter. Drizzle some of the juice from cooker over the top and garnish with rosemary sprigs.