Tart Lemon Cheese Cake Tart Lemon Cheese Cake Save Print Tart Lemon Cheese Cake…
Roasted Diced Yams
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2-3 large yams, washed
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- 1 t. Cumin
- Fresh thyme
- Trim ends off yams, cut in half, then in strips and then into cubes.
- Take a baking sheet and line with foil.
- Spray pan with PAM.
- In large bowl, mix cubed yams with salt, black pepper, garlic powder and about 1 t. cumin.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Take your hands and mix well. Olive oil should cover all the yams.
- Spread out on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with fresh thyme.
- Preheat oven 400. Roast in oven 12-15 minutes or until tender. You want to move the yams around to keep them from sticking.
*****If you have any leftover, I like to mash them. Add a little cinnamon, nutmeg, a little honey or sugar for some sweetness. If they are too stiff, add a little warmed milk or butter. Serve like mashed sweet potatoes.