Have a great day and be safe!
Orzo Pasta with Crawfish Etouffee and Fresh Corn
|Orzo Pasta with Crawfish Etouffee and Fresh Corn|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- Leftover Crawfish Etouffee about 16 oz. (See Recipe)or 1 lb. fresh crawfish tails or use shrimp
- 3-4 ears of fresh corn
- 4-6 sliced mini peppers, red, orange and yellow
- 1-2 c. of cooked orzo pasta
- Chopped green onions, garnish
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Cut corn from the cob.
- Cut the mini peppers.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil (3-4 T.)
- Saute the corn and peppers. Also if using fresh crawfish tails instead of etouffee, add the seasoned tails here and sauté.
- Add the leftover crawfish etouffee. Mix well.
- Boil orzo in salted water and add 1 T. olive oil to boiling water.
- Drain orzo.
- Add by spoonfuls the orzo to the corn/crawfish mixture. Add the amount you like. Some people like more or less.
- Taste for seasoning and garnish with chopped green onions.
*****With leftovers you can stuff large bell peppers, zucchini or tomatoes.
This Post Has 0 Comments