Marinated Mozzarella Cheese for Caprese Salad
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 (16-oz.) balls of fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced or cubed
- Black pepper, garlic powder, paprika
- 1 bunch fresh chopped parsley
- 1 bottle of Paul Newman’s Caesar Dressing
- ½ c. balsamic vinegar
- Cut cheese into desired shape and size and layer in a shallow bowl that has sides to hold in marinade.
- Sprinkle cheese with black pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Drizzle the dressing over cheese and then drizzle the vinegar.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
*****You can add to romaine lettuce or just serve with tomatoes, fresh basil and your favorite lettuce. It is also good as an appetizer on nice bread or crackers with bruschetta.