BEST EVER SPINACH-FETA BUNSSAVORY BUN DOUGH:1 c. whole milk¼ c. vegetable oil¼ c. sugar1 t.…
|Kid's Favorite Hot Dog and Cheese Pie|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Kid's Favorite Hot Dog and Cheese Pie
- ½ lb. hot dogs, cut into ¼” pieces
- ½ c. chopped onion, optional
- ½ c. Bisquick mix
- 1 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese, or favorite cheese
- Catsup, mustard, pickles, optional
- Heat oven 400. Spray 9” pie plate with PAM.
- Lay the hot dog pieces and chopped onion into the plate.
- In bowl, stir the Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with whisk until blended.
- Pour into pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with catsup, mustard and pickles.