EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
|Jello Shots|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 (6-oz.) box lime Jell-O
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1 ¼ c. boiling water
- 1 ½ c. vodka or rum or tequila
- Combine the jell-o and gelatin in large bowl.
- Add boiling water and stir to combine and dissolve gelatin
- After a minute or so, add vodka (you do not want the water to mix with vodka in a full boil). Stir again and let mixture cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour everything into an 8” square baking pan or ice cube trays. Refrigerate or freeze until solid enough to cut.
- Serve squared up on toothpicks or shot glasses.
This Post Has 0 Comments