HONEY-CINNAMON ROASTED YAMS
4 medium yams or sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
¼ c. good quality olive oil, additional for drizzling after cooking
¼ c. good quality honey
1 T. ground cinnamon
Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven 375.
- Lay the yams out in a single layer on a roasting tray.
- Mix the olive oil and honey.
- Drizzle all over the potatoes.
- Season with cinnamon, salt and pepper. Mix well to make sure the potatoes are covered.
- Roast in oven 20-30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Drizzle with additional olive oil.