Grill Pan Tuna with Edamane Noodles
|Grill Pan Tuna with Edamane Noodles|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 Tuna Steaks
- ½ c. lemon pepper marinade or your favorite marinade
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4-6 mini bell peppers (red, orange, yellow)
- 2-3 T. olive oil
- 8 oz. fresh pico de gallo
- 2 lemons
- Sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder
- 2 pkgs. Chili Flavored Ramien Noodles
- 1 bag frozen edamame beans
- Marinade tuna steaks in baggie with the lemon pepper marinade for about 1 hour.
- Take grill pan add olive oil and heat up.
- Saute red onion, bell peppers until tender.
- Add pico de gallo and blend together.
- Season tuna and place in grill pan. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side or to the degree of rareness that you like.
- Squeeze ¼ of lemon on each steak on each side.
- Cook frozen edamame beans in microwave (use the steamer type).
- Cook ramien noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles and put a little olive oil to keep from sticking.
- Start mixing noodles with beans. You may not need all of the noodles. Season to taste.
- Take serving platter and place noodles/beans on center.
- Slice tuna and lay across noodles.
- Take the onion/pico/pepper mixture and place around the perimeter of the noodles. Garnish with lemon slices.
*****If you have any leftover tuna, I like to make tortilla or lettuce wraps.
This Post Has One Comment
This is soooo goood! One of my favs! 🙂