Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 T. minced garlic
- ½ of each bell pepper, diced (red, yellow, orange, green)
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1-2 c. frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 c. fresh corn kernels
- ½ c. hickory smoked bacon or pancetta, cooked and chopped, optional
- Salt and black pepper
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Saute the onion and peppers for about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Add the bacon or pancetta and heat.
- Add the edamame and corn. Saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve hot.