REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Easy Savory/Sweet Bacon Wrapped Cracker Appetizers
|Easy Savory/Sweet Bacon Wrapped Cracker Appetizers|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 box of Keebler Club Crackers and 1 box Keebler Toppers Multi-Grain Crackers
- 1 c. grated fresh Parmesan Cheese or Bleu Cheese, or favorite cheese
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1 lb. of thinly sliced bacon, cut in thirds
- Preheat oven 250.
- Take a baking sheet and line with foil and place a rack on top of it.
- Lay the crackers, face up on rack.
- On each cracker put about 2 t. of cheese or sugar on the cracker.
- Carefully wrap the cut bacon around the cracker, being sure not to dump the cheese or sugar. The bacon should cover the cracker and be snug but not too tight.
- Place back on rack. Place in oven for 1 ½ to 2 hours. When bacon looks cooked.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
- Keep in airtight container in the freezer. Just pull out as needed.
*****One sleeve of a cracker will make about 3 dozen appetizers. This was a big appetizer in the 80’s—glad to see they have made a comeback. So easy and delicious. I like to use different cheeses but I prefer the sugar. I like the sweet/savory taste.
This Post Has One Comment