SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
|Crock Pot Turkey and Black Bean Stew|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Crock Pot Turkey and Black Bean Stew
- 3 (15-oz.) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ c. chopped Vidalia onions
- 1 ½ c. chicken broth
- 1 c. sliced celery
- 1 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 4 T. minced garlic
- 2 t. dried oregano
- 1 t. ground coriander
- 1 t. ground cumin
- Salt/Red pepper to taste
- 6 oz. cooked turkey sausage, thinly sliced
- Combine beans, onions, broth celery, bell pepper, garlic, oregano, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper in CROCK POT.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Remove about 1 ½ c. of bean mixture from CROCK POT.
- Puree the bean mixture in blender, food processor or hand held immersion blender.
- Return the puree to CROCK POT.
- Stir in sausage.
- Cover and cook on LOW for another 10-15 minutes.