FANCY PARMESAN CARROTS WITH LEMON-PARSLEY DRESSING½ c. water¼ c. chopped shallots1 lb. medium carrots, cut…
|Coconut Delight Cake|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 box Butter Recipe Cake Mix or White Cake Mix (bake according to box directions)
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 c. sugar
- 12 oz. frozen coconut
- 1 (12-oz.) carton of Cool Whip
- 2-3 c. can of coconut, flaked
- Bake cake and cool. Slice each layer in half so that you will have 4 layers.
- Mix sour cream, sugar and frozen coconut. Use this as filling between layers. Reserve 1 c. for the final outside icing of cake.
- Fold the 1 c. reserved with Cool Whip and frost the cake.
- Take the canned flaked coconut and sprinkle all around the cake.
- Place in air-tight container like Tupper-ware and refrigerate for 48-72 hours.
*****This is the most delicious coconut cake ever. This recipe was given to me by Harriet Hebert of Arnaudville. I made a few changes but basically is her recipe. Simply heavenly!