REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Chickpea, Lentil and Butternut Squash
|Chickpea, Lentil and Butternut Squash Stew|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Chickpea, Lentil and Butternut Squash Stew
- 2 c. peeled and diced butternut squash, ½” pieces
- 2 c. veggie broth
- 1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 c. chopped Vidalia onion
- ¾ c. dried lentils, rinsed and sorted
- 1 t. ground cumin
- 1 t. coriander
- Salt/black pepper
- Olive oil
- Fresh thyme, garnish
- Coat inside of CROCK POT with PAM.
- Combine squash, broth, chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, lentils, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place in CROCK POT and cook on LOW 8-9 hours or on HIGH 4-4 ½ hours or until squash and lentils are tender.
- Ladle into shallow bowls.
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with sprig of thyme.
This Post Has 0 Comments