Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
Cam's Party Punch
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 qt. Cranberry Cocktail Juice
- 1 qt. pineapple juice
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ t. almond extract
- 2 qts. Ginger ale
- Mix everything except the ginger ale and freeze.
- Chill the ginger ale until ready to use.
- Freeze whole pineapple, oranges and lemons in zip lock bags after washing.
- When ready to serve, add the chilled ginger ale to the frozen slush. Stir well.
- Use the frozen fruit to garnish the punch but also keeps it cold without diluting it.
*****Serves 25-30. This was given to me by Margarette Ackal Moreau. She said this came from her friend Cam Lusco. Wherever it came from, it is one of the most refreshing party punches without being so sweet. Your guests will also like the frozen fruit as the garnish. Very impressive!