Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 4 c. fresh blackberries
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. flour
- 6 T. melted butter
- Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven 375.
- Place berries in 9x9” pan sprayed with PAM.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over berries.
- In another bowl, stir together egg, flour, sugar until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Drizzle 6 T. melted butter over topping.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
*****You can substitute fruit that is in season like strawberries, blueberries, peaches, etc. You can also bake in individual dishes.