CREAMIEST ORANGE DREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE1 c. Greek yogurt2/3 c. ice cubes½ c. chopped peeled ripe mango,…
|Best Grilled Cheese and Ham Sandwich|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Best Grilled Cheese and Ham Sandwich
- 4-6 slices of firm, thick bread (white, whole wheat, etc.)
- Butter (enough to spread on each side of bread)
- 1 thick slice or 2 regular slices of creamy cheese (Havarti, Swiss, Farmhouse Cheddar, etc.)
- 1 thick slice or 2 regular slices of good quality ham (optional)
- Sliced Tomatoes, Sliced Avocados, Bacon Slices, thinly Sliced Green Apples (all optional)
- Dijon Mustard
- PAM or butter
- Butter one side of each side of the bread.
- On the inner side, brush with Dijon mustard.
- On one side of bread, layer your choices, to go along with the cheese. You can do just cheese or combination of the above optional ingredients.
- Place the other slice of bread on top and place in hot skillet or Panini pan.
- Grill on each side 1-2 minutes. You may have to turn several times. Look for cheese to melt.
*****The cheese, bacon and thinly sliced apples make a very nice change. We all know this is a great sandwich with Homemade Tomato Soup.