Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- Use your favorite commercial pancake mix!
- 1 c. blueberries or your favorite berries
- 2 bananas, sliced lengthwise-2/3” thick and cut to fit the diameter of the pancake
- Powdered sugar, optional
- Favorite syrup
- Butter, optional
- Prepare your pancake mix following instructions on the package.
- Add the berries and mix well.
- Hit a griddle or large nonstick skillet over moderate to low heat. Spray with PAM.
- Ladle about ¼ c. of pancake mix for each pancake onto the griddle. Leave room for pancake to spread.
- Gently lay one banana slice in center of each pancake and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on second side, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from griddle and dust with powdered sugar and serve with extra butter, syrup and garnish with extra berries, if desired.