Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
1-2 lbs. zoodles (zucchini, yellow squash, butternut squash, etc.) Can be a mixture or just one of the zoodles
1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed
1 (8-oz.) bag frozen peas, cooked according to package directions
Salt, black pepper
1. Marinate asparagus in favorite Italian dressing and season with salt and pepper (let marinate overnight or for at least 4 hours.)
2. Place marinated asparagus on roasting sheet. Spread evenly.
3. Roast in 400 degree oven for 6-8 minutes.
4. Add the zoodles to asparagus. Mix well. Drizzle with olive oil.
5. Roast for another 10-12 minutes or until veggies are tender.
6. Add the defrosted peas, mix in.
7. Place in oven for another 2-3 minutes or until all veggies are hot.
8. Season to taste and serve.
*****You can add cooked chicken tenders, ground beef, shrimp, etc. if you desire. You can also change the veggies.