2 (8-oz.) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
1 T. taco seasoning
1 lb. pkg. sliced bacon, diced
1 (8-oz.) container cream cheese, softened
2 c. guacamole
4 plum tomatoes, chopped
1 (2 ¼-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
1-2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and minced
1. Preheat oven 375.
2. Unroll both tubes of crescent rolls and pat into a 15×10” baking pan, sprayed with PAM.
3. Seal seams and perforations. Build up the edges all around.
4. Prick dough with fork and sprinkle with Taco seasoning.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
6. In large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towel layered dish. Drain.
7. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and guacamole until smooth.
8. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
9. Sprinkle with bacon, tomatoes, olives and jalapenos.
10. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.