Have a great day and be safe!
Alice’s Shrimp and Pasta Casserole
|Alice's Shrimp and Pasta Casserole|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- ½ stick butter
- ¼ c. olive oil
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- ¼ of each bell bepper, red, yellow, orange, chopped
- 1 banana pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) carton of baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ½ lbs. medium shrimp, seasoned with salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (12-oz.) pkgs. vermicelli or pasta of your choice, cooked and drained
- 1-2 c. fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter and olive oil in large skillet.
- Add onion, peppers, Rotel, parsley and shrimp and sauté until shrimp turn pink.
- Cook pasta, drain, drizzle olive oil to keep from sticking.
- Add the pasta to shrimp mixture.
- Add the cheese. Mix well. Season to taste.
- Place into 13x9” casserole dish. Refrigerate if not using right away.
- To eat, heat in oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions and place extra cheese on side for additions that may be needed.
*****This is a great dish to serve a large group. Add salad and hot bread. It can be made ahead of time. You can also sub shrimp with crawfish, chicken, crabmeat or a mixture.
This Post Has 0 Comments