Alice's Fall Off The Bone Baby Back Ribs
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2-6 slabs of baby back ribs (depending on how many you are serving)
- 1 container of honey
- 1 bottle of Spicy/Sweet Mustard or Mustard of your choice
- 1-3 large Vidalia onions, sliced (depending on how may rib racks you are doing)
- Salt, red/black pepper/garlic powder
- Alice’s World Famous BBQ Sauce
- In bowl, mix together equal parts of honey and mustard.
- Take a large sheet of heavy duty foil, place the rib rack on the foil.
- Season with salt, red/black pepper and garlic powder.
- Brush both sides with honey/mustard mixture.
- Lay the top of the rib rack, face down on foil.
- Put a layer of sliced onions on rack.
- Fold in short sides of foil and then bring in the big sides and make a tight packet. Make sure it is well sealed.
- I like to place the rib racks in refrigerator for 1-2 days before cooking.
- Day of cooking, I place in a very low oven of 275 for 3-4 hours. It really doesn’t matter, it will not overcook.
- Then when the meal is to be served within the hour. Take racks and place on outside grill. Open foil and baste with Alice’s World Famous BBQ Sauce. Ready to eat!!!
*****These ribs will fall off the bone. Your doggies will love the bones!!!! ALICE’S WORLD FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE (For Chicken and Pork)