Salmon Filet Wrapped Around Fresh Asparagus
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- Thinly sliced salmon filets to fit your number (if you do not like salmon, use any thin fish you like)
- 1 bunch fresh pencil thin asparagus, cleaned and stemmed
- Jamacian Jerk Marinade and Sauce
- Fresh Lemon juice
- Salt, black pepper and garlic powder
- Take clean asparagus and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Also take fish filets and season.
- Wrap each fish filet around 2-3 asparagus.
- Place in baking dish and brush fish with the jerk sauce and squeeze fresh lemon over it.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Bring to room temperature before grilling.
- Heat a solid grill pan (not one with spaces). Spray with PAM and drizzle a little olive oil on grill pan.
- Place fish on it and grill 2-4 minutes on each side. Squeeze with fresh lemon on both sides.
*****I like to serve this over a bed of corn sauté with shrimp and roasted red potatoes.