DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
|M&M and Marshmallows Christmas Bars|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 roll (1 lb. 14 oz.) of Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie
- 1-2 c. of miniature marshmallows
- ½-1 c. of red and green M&M’s
- ½ c. flour
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- Let cookie dough come to room temperature and mix with the flour.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease 13x15 pan or 12” pizza size pan (or use PAM).
- Spread the cookie dough all over the pan. Try to make it spread evenly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and candy and place back in oven for 2-3 minutes until the marshmallows get puffy.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with the chocolate syrup all over the top.
- Let cook for 1 hour.
- Cut into bars. If done in a round pan, cut into wedges.
- Marshmallow Christmas Bars before they are cut