UNIQUE PEANUT BUTTER CRISPY BARSCRISPY CRUST LAYER:1 ¾ c. crispy rice cerealPAM¼ c. sugar3 T.…
|ALICE’S WORLD FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
ALICE’S WORLD FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- ½ box of light brown sugar
- ½-3/4 c. yellow mustard (depending on how tart you like your sauce)
- 4-6 bottles of Kraft Bottled BBQ sauce (I use one of the different flavors like: ORIGINAL; HONEY; SPICY; ONION BITS)
- 2 c. white vinegar
- Melt butter and add onions and sauté until tender.
- Add sugar and mustard and stir till it makes a paste. Simmer over low heat and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add the bottled BBQ sauce and mix well.
- Slowly add vinegar and blend.
- Let simmer for 15-20 minutes. Cool and store.
This is going to be the shortest recipe I have every created. I DO NOT DO OUTSIDE GRILLING AND BBQ, CRAWFISH BOILS OR LARGE FISH FRYS. I do not claim to know how to do this. I leave this to the man of the house or any person who likes to do this. But I do have the most wonderful BBQ sauce for chicken and pork. ALICE’S WORLD FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE (For Chicken and Pork) I figure when my hubby learns how to change the toilet paper roll, I will learn to BBQ. I make a big pot of it and store it in smaller containers. It will keep forever but does not last that long, I promise you.