|Creamy Spinach and Shrimp Chowder|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3 c. red or Yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks
- ½ lb. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Salt, red/black pepper to taste
- Tabasco to taste
- Lemon zest curls, garnish
- Prepare the recipe for the Creamy Spinach Soup with the following changes.
- Add the potatoes to the soup base with the onion and carrot.
- Stir the shrimp in with the spinach. Allow shrimp to cook through, about 3 minutes.
- Then like in the Creamy Spinach Soup recipe, skip to the part where you add the cream. Do not add lemon zest and almonds.
- Season to taste and garnish with lemon zest curls.
*****Serves 6-8. Creamy Spinach Soup (see recipe)