Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 (16-oz.) container of chopped onion mix
- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 c. chopped cooked ham or turkey
- 4 c. frozen hash brown potatoes, defrosted
- ⅓ c. chopped parsley
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven 400. Grease 13x9” baking dish.
- In large skillet, cook onion in oil until tender.
- Add the ham and potatoes. Remove from heat. Blend well.
- Stir in parsley.
- Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In bowl, whisk together the topping ingredients until smooth.
- Pour batter over filling in baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
*****You can also use cooked bulk sausage instead of ham or turkey. This freezes well.