HUMMINGBIRD DEEP DISH COOKIE IN A SKILLET
1 c. packed light brown sugar
½ c. sugar
4 oz. salted butter, softened
1 large egg
2 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
¼ t. salt
1 ½ c. semisweet white chocolate chips, divided
¼ c. mashed banana
1 ½ t. coconut extract
½ c. sweetened flaked coconut
½ c. chopped dried pineapple
Ice cream or cool whip
- Preheat oven 325.
- Lightly coat 10” cast-iron skillet with PAM.
- Beat brown sugar, sugar and butter with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, banana and coconut extract and beat until blended.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in bowl.
- Add the butter mixture gradually beating at low speed until combined.
- Add the 1 c. white chocolate chips, coconut and pineapple. Beat until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared skillet.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake until golden and set, about 45-50 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes, cut into wedges and serve with ice cream or Cool Whip.