Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 small bag of miniature marshmallows
- 2-4 bananas, sliced
- 2-4 pts. Fresh whole strawberries, stems removed
- 1-2 lbs. fresh medium sized green grapes
- Good sized plastic toothpicks or wooden
- Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Clean grapes and strawberries.
- Set up an assembly line to skewer items: marshmallows; strawberries; banana slices; grapes.
- You can stick the end of the toothpick in a large grapefruit or Styrofoam ball to hold all the done pics. Refrigerate until needed.
- Mix the chocolate and caramel sauce and place in bowl. Refrigerate until needed.
- To serve, dip the skewered Grinches into chocolate/caramel sauce.