Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- ¼ c. butter
- 1 (10.5-oz.) bag miniature marshmallows
- 7 c. Rice Chex cereal
- 2 (11-oz. each) bags caramel cubes
- 2 T. milk
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 (10-oz.) dark chocolate chips
- 1 c. coarsely chopped pecans
- Line 13×0” baking dish with parchment paper and spray with PAM. Set aside.
- In saucepan, melt butter. Add marshmallows. Stir with wooden spoon until marshmallows are melted.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- Remove from heat, pour into baking dish.
- Using greased spatula or your greased hands press mixture firmly and evenly in the dish.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- In double boiler or in microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate chips.
- If using microwave, microwave uncovered on HIGH for 30 second increments, stirring after each, until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over caramel. Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Refrigerate until set, 1-2 hours.
- Cut into bars.
*****Best to keep in container in the refrigerator. Freeze nicely.