Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 oz. heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 1 oz. spiced rum
- ½ oz. pumpkin spice syrup
- Whipped whipping cream
- Fill martini shaker with crushed ice and used a chilled martini glass.
- Put first three ingredients in shaker and shake for a minute or two.
- Pour into glass.
- Grind a little nutmeg and cinnamon on top.
- A little dollop of whipped cream on top.
*****You can dip the top of the martini glass in the rum and then roll in cinnamon sugar before pouring the drink into martini glass. You can also garnish with cinnamon stick.