Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3 c. sugar
- ¾ c. melted butter
- ⅔ c. evaporated milk
- ½ c. canned pumpkin
- 2 T. corn syrup
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12-oz.) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 (7-oz.) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 c. chopped roasted pecans
- 1 t. vanilla
- Stir together first six ingredients in 3 ½ qt. saucepan over medium-high heat, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until candy thermometer registers 234 (soft-ball stage) or about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into greased aluminum foiled lined 9” square pan.
- Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool.
- Cut into squares.
*****Have the foiled lined pan ready so you can pour mixture in right away after reaching the soft-ball stage. Keep in airtight container.