Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 T. milk
- ⅛ t. almond extract
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 1 t. creamy peanut butter
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs, garnish
- 1 small pear, sliced
- 1 clementine, peeled
- 2 fresh strawberries, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 small cluster of green grapes
- ¼ c. unsalted cashews
- In small bowl, whisk the sugar, milk and extract until smooth. Set aside.
- Cut apple in half lengthwise, place ½ on serving platter. Cut the remaining half into slices. Cut eyes from one slice.
- Using peanut butter, attach apple pieces for eyes and a cashew half for the mouth.
- Attach the thyme sprigs for the antennae.
- Arrange apple slices and remaining fruit in a wavy pattern to form caterpillar body.
- Place cashews under caterpillar for legs.
- Serve with glaze.
*****Serve whatever fruit and nuts you like