Easy Slow-Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3-4 lb. seasoned and stuffed sirloin tip roast
- 2 c. beef broth
- ½ c. soy sauce
- 3 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 T. balsamic vinegar
- 8 oz. chopped onions
- 2 T. minced garlic
- 1 (8-oz.) container baby portabella mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 (1.3-oz.) packet of McCormick’s Slow Cooker Seasoning Mix (Savory Pot Roast Flavor)
- 1 (1.0-oz.) package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 (.6-oz.) package Good Seasons Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 T. ground mustard
- 1 bunch chopped fresh parsley or green onions
- Wondra (gravy thickener), optional
- In the slow-cooker, add the broth, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and vinegar. Mix well.
- Then add the onions, garlic and mushrooms. Mix well
- In a bowl, combine the three seasoning packages with the ground mustard.
- Place the seasoned roast into the cooker. Push down and then flip it and push again.
- Sprinkle half of the dry seasonings over the roast.
- Flip the roast and sprinkle with remaining dry seasoning.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours.
- When roast is done, remove from pot and if your gravy needs to be thickened, take about 1-2 cups of the gravy out and place in a saucepan. Over low heat, slowly sprinkle in about 2-3 T. of Wondra. Stir until well blended. Add back to slow cooker. Mix well.
- When ready to serve, slice the roast, place in gravy and sprinkle with chopped parsley or green onions.
*****Leftovers make great wraps or sandwiches.