Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 (16-oz.) bag frozen shelled edamame
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt/black pepper
- Chili powder
- Preheat oven 375.
- Place edamame in a strainer and run under hot water to defrost.
- Spread on paper towel to dry.
- Place edamame in bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and chili powder to your taste.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with PAM.
- Spread the edamame on the sheet and roast until puffed and partly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Shake pan once or twice while roasting to prevent scorching.
- Let cool on baking sheet and transfer to a serving bowl.